- Aging is both a privilege and a curse; Dr. Springer likes to always see the cup as half full, but the truth is that the passage of time takes its toll.
- Women after menopause often feel sluggish, foggy, gain weight, have changes in quality of hair, skin and mucus membranes.
- Men of any age can experience a drop in energy, stamina, muscle mass, libido and sexual vigor.
- While “normal” for aging, these symptoms are distressing and adversely affect the quality of our lives.
- Careful examination of hormone balance, nutritional factors and exercise habits can reveal clues to reversible causes of these and other distressing symptoms of aging.
- Dr. Springer is adept at all aspects of bioidentical hormone replacement and restorative practices.